Personal Branding (Attraction Marketing) has never been heard in the network marketing that much, until Magnetic Sponsoring came up and taught network marketers how to brand themselves.
In the early, people edify so much about their company, product, and compensation plan. Then a few years later these people who edify so much about their company and products hop to another company because their previous company shut down, change the compensation plan, or maybe faced so much attrition.
Another thing that I observed, almost every year these distributor move into what they called the “The Next Big Thing” and because they want to get to the top of the structure. But didn’t they notice that almost every day that there’s a network marketing company born and that there is always a pre-launch.
Your company could be a factor to your success but it’s not always about the company, it’s all about YOU. Because people are not loyal to your opportunity, people are loyal to people.
In this article I’m going to share with you what Personal Branding (Attraction Marketing) is all about and how it will protect you from company catastrophe such as attrition, change of compensation plan, or shutting down of a <u>network marketing</u> company that you’re affiliated with.
People are not loyal to company and products, people are loyal to people
So What is Personal Branding All About?
Personal Branding is positioning yourself first and foremost, before anything else in your business. It’s all about people calling YOU and wanting to join YOU because they see you as the only solution to their problem.
So how do you build your Personal Brand?
Here are some tips that will show you how:
1. Become genuinely passionate about what you do. When you are passionate people want some of it and will connect to you. Passion is very infectious! So be passionate about your network marketing business because it is not an accident why you are in the network marketing industry. God wants to prosper your life that is why you’re in the business.
2. Be Inspiring. See your business, career and life as inspirational so others will be inspired by you.
3. Be authentic (Be yourself). People like to buy from someone they know, like and trust. Trust is cultivated when you share your personality, flaws, and all that makes you human. You don’t have to be perfect.
4. Be Unique. Every person is unique. We are not equal with other people. We have our own abilities, skills, and talents. Cultivate this gifting and analyze how it will help to grow your business. Express yourself in a way that is different from the competition. Many marketers and home business owners create bland, middle-of-the-road brand in an attempt to avoid offending anyone. This often leads to failure because their brands will remain anonymous among the masses.
As Dan Kennedy (Father of Magnetic Marketing / Attraction Marketing) says, “You don’t need anyone’s permission to be successful.”
5. Increase your skill and your value. The market always pays for value. Your value and skill will determine the amount of money you are going to make.
6. Walk your talk. People are silently looking to be led so lead by action and example.
7. Go and promote yourself first not your opportunity. Self promotion will be welcomed as long as people perceive you doing something to benefit them. Self promotion must be balanced: Too much self focus, you become an egomaniac. Too much self doubt creates an attitude of unworthiness. Also, self promotion should come with confidence without ever feeling guilty of promoting yourself.
8. Always give value to the people first. These values maybe information that will solve other people problems. Always remember the law of giving – “Give and it will come back to you, press down, shaken together, overflowing!”
9. Be a good communicator. Network Marketing is a business of communication. It is how clearly you can communicate your message to the people. Don’t have an excuse that you are not a good communicator, because only dead can not communicate.
10. Expose YOU by having your own domain name (www.yourname.com) and profile on social media sites such as Facebook. Always be visible to the people and let people see your message through your blog and social networking profile. You must be seen consistently and repeatedly until it is imprinted on the minds of your market. People tend to go for what they know which is why a consistent message and image is important. Create inspiring messages that will touch people on an emotional level, messages the will solve other people’s problem, and always be positive.
11. Be a leader. Present your brand with authority and credibility so you will be seen as a leader. Leadership flows from excellence, position or recognition.
These are the 11 tips on how you will build your brand, the 12th and 13th which are the BEST and how it will protect you from your company catastrophe or system crash down.
12. Take advantage of a funded proposal – marketing system. A funded proposal can be defined as selling inexpensive internet – network marketing product on the “front end” and then “back ending” your actual product and opportunity.
The funded proposal – marketing system have the potential to help you generate all the leads you want to grow your business. Using this kind of approach, you can actually get “paid” to prospect while at the same positioning yourself as an “expert” in the mind of your prospect. So just in case that your primary opportunity crash down you still have your second source of income which is your income from your funded proposal – marketing system. And you can still build your business even your member goes to another company.
A good funded proposal – marketing system to start with is Magnetic Sponsoring.
13. Create a raving fans and followers. Make creating fans and followers your primary goals. Fans rave about you and tell all their friends. They become your personal evangelists. Fans follow everything you do with interest, so whatever products and opportunities you sell, there’s a big chance that they will buy from you. But you will only create a raving fans and followers if you apply the principles from tips 1 – 11.
Built yourself first, increase your value, increase your skill, and create a “YOU INC” so that whatever products and opportunity you have people will still follow you because they perceive you as a solution to their problem. PROCTECT YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS THROUGH PERSONAL BRANDING.
About the Author
Edison Victorino is an entrepreneur and internet marketer coaching home business owners how to harness the power of internet marketing to profit on their business.
For more information, tips and tricks when it comes to subject of home business, internet network marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, and personal growth visit http://www.7figurehomebusiness.com